Alankaram is one of the widely used tamil fonts across web due to it’s typography. Click “Download Resource” button to download Alankaram tamil font for free.
How To Install Alankaram Tamil Font?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
– Right-click the Alankaram font file(s) and choose “Install”.
For users of the previous Windows versions:
– Copy Alankaram font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually C:WINDOWSFONTS or C:WINNTFONTS).
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
– Double-click Alankaram font file and hit “Install font” button at the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
– Either copy the Alankaram.ttf font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
– You have to convert the Alankaram font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add them to the Fonts folder.
For Linux users:
– Copy the Alankaram.ttf font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS.
Please note: If you want to create professional printout, you should consider a commercial font. Free fonts often have not all characters and signs, and have no kerning pairs (Avenue ↔ A venue, Tea ↔ T ea). Please contact the original author before you use Alankaram font for commercial purposes. We are offering this font only for personal use.