Madhuvanthi-1 is one of the widely used tamil fonts across web due to it’s typography. Click “Download Resource” button to download Madhuvanthi-1 tamil font for free.
How To Install Madhuvanthi-1 Tamil Font?
For Windows 7 / Vista users:
– Right-click the Madhuvanthi-1 font file(s) and choose “Install”.
For users of the previous Windows versions:
– Copy Madhuvanthi-1 font & pest into a default Windows font folder (usually C:WINDOWSFONTS or C:WINNTFONTS).
For Mac users:
Mac OS X 10.3 or above (including the FontBook)
– Double-click Madhuvanthi-1 font file and hit “Install font” button at the bottom of the preview.
Mac OS X
– Either copy the Madhuvanthi-1.ttf font file(s) to /Library/Fonts (for all users), or to /Users/Your_username/Library/Fonts (for you only).
Mac OS 9 or earlier
– You have to convert the Madhuvanthi-1 font file(s) you have downloaded. Drag the font suitcases into the System folder. The system will propose you to add them to the Fonts folder.
For Linux users:
– Copy the Madhuvanthi-1.ttf font file(s) to /USR/SHARE/FONTS.
Please note: If you want to create professional printout, you should consider a commercial font. Free fonts often have not all characters and signs, and have no kerning pairs (Avenue ↔ A venue, Tea ↔ T ea). Please contact the original author before you use Madhuvanthi-1 font for commercial purposes. We are offering this font only for personal use.